A 10% Buyers Premium will apply for Cash, Check, or Wire Transfer - 13% for Credit/Debit Cards. By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by ALL of the terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. Bidders acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Open Buckle Auction Service, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
2. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Open Buckle Auction Service will attempt to describe the merchandise on the Internet to the best of their ability, but makes no representations or warranties. In no event shall Open Buckle Auction Service be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, inquire BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. The Auction Company retains the right to bid on behalf of the Consignor.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10%. If the hammer price of an items is $100.00 the buyer's premium will be $10.00 for a pre-sales tax total price of $110.00. Under state law sales tax will be collected on this amount unless the items are exempt and the buyer has filed a sales tax exemption form (ST101) with Open Buckle Auction Service. An additional 3% convenience fee will be added for all card purchases - Debit or Credit.
4. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Open Buckle Auction Service shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Open Buckle Auction Service will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Open Buckle Auction Service is providing internet bidding as a service to the Bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Open Buckle Auction Service or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the auction. Open Buckle Auction Service will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Open Buckle Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction for any reason at seller's request or auctioneers request.
6. Open Buckle Auction Service may withdraw any item before or during the auction for any reason.
7. When the 'timed' auction concludes, the winning Bidder/Buyer is under contract to purchase the merchandise.
8. Bidder agrees that, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Lemhi County, Idaho. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Open Buckle Auction Service and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Lemhi County, Idaho.
10. Open Buckle Auction Service may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Open Buckle Auction Service may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with auction items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.